ISM-Philadelphia values the continued development and delivery of educational opportunities to further the knowledge and professional development of our members.
We strive for excellence and encourage our members to excel in the field of supply management. We value adherence to and maintenance of the highest standards of conduct and competency for the supply chain profession.
To meet these objectives, ISM-Philadelphia relies on its members for volunteers. We strongly support and value the efforts, knowledge and commitment of our volunteers and our staff. We structure our communication and volunteer system by encouraging participation in the activities best suited to members willing to serve.
ISM-Philadelphia values and seeks a diverse membership, volunteer leadership and staff. There are no barriers to full participation in the association, and we encourage involvement from all our members.
- To foster and promote the interchange of ideas through networking and professional interaction
- To develop and apply efficient supply management methods and practices
- To collect and disseminate information of benefit to members regarding fundamental marketing, production, manufacturing practices, material and product uses, and logistic channels
- To prevent trade abuses
- To support the educational needs of members
- To advance the supply management profession through seminars, workshops, national conferences, via professional development dinner meetings and various special social gatherings
Thank You to Our Sponsors!